Thursday, August 26, 2010

TODAY IN KENTUCKY!!


This is called Home Run and has chocolate covered peanuts and caramel!!

Brusters ice cream in Bowling Green, Ky.










lamp shade for crock





Crock I got at Joyce's!






plan to make a lamp out of this!!







Vicki's little barn/cabin!!








I decided today it would be a perfect day for a drive and a shopping trip to Kentucky so I headed out!!I stopped at my friend Vicki's house for a few.She would have went with me but was a little under the weather ! I left there and drove into Bowling Green to pick up lunch for my friend Gayle and I. Then I headed to McClards Antiques. We had a nice lunch and lots of laughs and then I looked around the store.I bought several things including my fall wreath!!I left Gayle's and went to Joyce's,a place Kay had told me about and bought 2 crocks and a wonderful wooden spoon there. I got some old rusty looking hooks at McClards.my wreath, 2 fall candle mats, 2 tea dyed towels, some old looking fall apples, some pumpkin pods, the lamp shade and I think that was it!!LOL. After all that shopping I needed a treat so I hit Brusters Ice cream in BG. Delicious!!! Then Iced coffee at Starbucks and headed home. I wnated to go to Rock Garden but it was getting late and I like to get home before the Nashville traffic gets crazy. So that's my day in Kentucky. I am cleaning and decorating a little and going to soak in a tub of hot water and watch Royal Pains!!LOL




PRIM BLESSINGS,


CANDI

No comments:

Post a Comment