Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Being Lazy






















Today I just feel really tired and exhausted. Having Lupus /fibro both takes it's toll on you. I have days where I don't feel up to things. Today is one of those days.I opted to curl up on my couch and watch the shows I have taped on my DVR. I had 2 Dr's appt's in 2 days and when you get out, at least me, I can not get in the mood to do chores. I have much to do and yet here I sit.It actually feels good to rest though as I am bad about that!!!It is so hard when you are a primitive decorator. You want to be doing something. AND then I just realized. I have an on line open house tonite!!!YEAH!!!So, that bing said I feel a little rejuvinated!!I will take my bath and stick a dinner in the oven and me and my couch will enjoy the shows. Oh and Henry. He is my CONSTANT companion!!!LOL
PRIM BLESSINGS
PRIMGIRL

No comments:

Post a Comment