Saturday, August 7, 2010

I love Saturday's!!!!!
















I always enjoy our Saturday's Lloyd and I always eat breakfast out. Usually at Nashville biscut House or cracker Barrell. Then we hit the yard sale trail!!Also our oldest grandson Nick deems this day NANABOPPA day!!!LOl So he always is here on Saturday's. Joseph our youngest grandson is a year and a half and he still misses Moma but yesterday he came and spent about 4 hrs with us and we had lunch and played. I baked choclate chip cookies. The boys go every Saturday to a class at either Lowes or Home depot and they came to our house afterwards and I could not get them to look at the camera for nothing.LOL!!!So funny!! They know Nana is a camera buff!!!LOL!!Saturdays are for chillin with the boys and Lloyd. Popping popcorn and watching Disney movies. Baking cookies. and watching Spongebob Squarepants!!!I cherish every single memory as these days go by so fast. Who cares if a floor gets juice on it or cookie crumbs? We love our babies and our Saturday's.Have a
blessed weekend!!!
PRIM BLESSINGS~~~
CANDI

No comments:

Post a Comment