Friday, July 30, 2010

My friend Martha

martha teaches vacation bible school; Sunday school and a class on prophecy!
She is my dearest friend in Christ!

Her husband Frank is so wonderful and he fixes things for me. He teaches special ed @ church and is an accomplished lawyer!My grandson Nick loves him!


Back a few years ago ,actually many years ago, my dear friend Martha lee came into my life. Through a Sunday morning Sunday school class.From the moment I met her I was immediately drawn to her. Her smile lit up the room and she made you feel so welcome.I knew from that moment she would always be a huge part of my life.So today on her birthday I wanted to say to her how special she is and how much I love her. I don't know what I would have done without her these past years. She has prayed with me, and for me. She has been to my mothers funeral and held me together. She was there when I had both my heart surgeries and when I had my wisdom teeth out. She is not just my best friend but she is my family and I love her dearly!!! Happy birthday darling girl!!! I hope and pray you have many more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment