Wednesday, July 21, 2010









I believe every day is a good day. Today, I have been busy.I had to do some things with Lloyd and errands and I am going to visit my brother. I managed a load of laundry.That's a great big Hooray for me. This week has been crazy busy. I have some prims I want to change around butI just don't have the energy to do it!!! I am sure many of you know I have Lupus so I try to grab the gusto when I can. On days that I feel really well,I am like a crazy person trying to accomlish everything and the next day I can hardly do anything. It sucks to have this illness. One thing it has taught me tho, is to always stop and smell the flowers.Enjoy the little things and always have a starbux coffee every day!!LOL!This is my vice!!!So with this being said, I thinkl will head over to Starbucks! It's gonna be a great day. Pain'yes; Know what I say? Pain Shmane!!! I am so used to it . Hard to believe, isn't it? Blessings.
CANDI

No comments:

Post a Comment