Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Life Unexpected!











Do you ever have days where you feel as though you are never going to get done with your chores? I feel that way most days as I get so fatigued from this SLE. Systemic Lupus Eurythmotosis!It is not a fun thing to have and many days you are in pain the entire day. Many days you feel overwhelmed and tired. Many days you are so stiff you can barely move your joints. Your head hurts and you feel like you have the flu! This is what it is like having SLE> Along with this I also have Sjogrens, Raynauds and Fibromyalgia. I am cured to death.I won't say it's easy. I will say you can live with it. If your brave. I don't really consider myself Brave but I do have a high level of pain to deal with and I don't let it slow me down. Not usually!For I am a child of God. I can do all things through Christ!God Bless you all.Enjoy every day. Life is short. Life is beautiful. Life is painful. Life hurts. But saved the best for last. Life is EVERLASTING!!!!! IF you believe in the almighty God and have a personal relationship with him,AND accepted him as your Lord and Saviour! I'll see you in Heaven!!If not, it's not too late. You see I was healthy once. I lived a FULL BUSY life more so than now. But my health was snatched up over night and I almost died. I have had 2 heart surgeries, kidney involvment,and many many other aliments. But God ALLOWED me to live so that I could tell my story and spread HIS word. I am telling you now. It's not too late. You may not wake up tomorrow or you may do as I did and not be able to get out of your bed, Go to bed fine. Wake up almost dead. It happened to me. I felt I was supposed to share with you all. Maybe one in particular. God knows!

Love,
PRIM BLESSINGS,
CANDILOU



1 comment:

  1. God bless you child, God wraps us all in his arms , If he brings us to it, He will bring us through it. Thanks for sharing your story, I am so glad that you have the passions that you do, I'm sure they help carry you through the rough times.
    Blessings,
    ~Ronda~

    ReplyDelete