Saturday, June 5, 2010

FACE BOOK FRIENDS











I WOULD LIKE TO DEDICATE THIS BLOG TODAY TO TWO OF MY DEAR FACE BOOK FRIENDS. FIRST ONE IS WANDA WASHINGTON. SHE DROVE ALL THE WAY TO TENNESSEE TO BUY SOME GOODIES I WAS SELLING AND TO MEET ME.SHE IS A DARLING SWEET LADY AND IT SEEMS AS THOUGH WE HAVE KNOWN EACH OTHER FOREVER!iI LOOK FORWARD TO HER NEXT VISIT IN AUGUST! I WOULD LIKE TO SAY A BIG THANK YOU ALSO TO MY DEAR FRIEND TAMMY WELLMAN.SHE MAKES THE MOST AMAZING CRAFTS. SHE MADE THIS SAMPLER AND EVEN MY HUSBAND LIKED IT!!HE IS NOT EASILY IMPRESSED WHEN IT COMES TO PRIMS!!LOL ! SHE ALSO MADE ME THIS WONDERFUL PRARIE DOLL AS A GIFT AND EVEN PUT MY INITIALS ON THE COLLAR!!! THANK YOU FACE BOOK FOR MY NEW FRIENDS!! LET ME REPHRASE: THANK YOU LORD FOR MY FRIENDS AND THE OPPORTUNITY TO MEET THEM THRU FACEBOOK!
PRIM BLESSINGS, CANDI

3 comments:

  1. I too am thankful for the friends the Lord has sent my way through facebook! The visit to your home was wonderful. I love your home! It is just PRIM PERFECT!!!! And...so are you. Love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candi,
    You are the sweetest friend!I thank the Lord for letting me meet you!I am so happy that you like the doll that I made for you and I am happy you like your sampler!It means so much to me that Lloyd liked it too!Maybe one day I will get to Tenn. or you can come to NC and we can meet.I would love that and you know I would love to go shopping with you!
    Luv ya!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was so nice that you got to meet Wanda in person and I know there are many more people who would love to meet you too, myself included !! You are such a great friend to all of us : )
    And Tammy is such a sweetheart, she makes the best prims ever !! I just adore that cute lil prairie doll that she made for you,she is always so thoughtful !!
    LUVS ~N~ HUGS
    Benita

    ReplyDelete