Sunday, May 2, 2010

ANOTHER RAINY DAY!!!

Wow, I have not seen this much rain in years!!The media is telling everyone to stay in and my poor sweet hubby had to go to work and drive in this mess!!I actually went to Hardees and got breakfast and a paper as there was a small window of very light rain and now pouring again!! I always did like to defy the very laws of gravity!!I am going to rest, decorate, watch the tube and maybe even blog!!! My poor little birds and squirrels are soaked but have still come by for some sunflower seeds, They comfort me singing their beautiful songs!!Thank you Lord for the BIRDS!!

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Candi! I just saw your new blog on Facebook and jumped on over to follow you! Welcome! I keep wanting to start one too but haven't quite done it yet. Sorry for all your rain. My lawn was white again this morning. The sun is shining now though and hopfully it will melt fast. I love watching the birds and squirrels! I used to go to moms house for lunch and watch away! Have a great day!
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete