Friday, June 15, 2012

What is going on!!


A few weeks ago I went to see my rheumatologist.  I had some blood tests done, which came back that everything was out of whack!!My blood counts and I had been running  a high WBC count!!In essence  my Rheumy suggest I see a Hematologist//

Boy it takes an act of congress getting medical records sent and making appts/Crazy!!
So, I have my medical records being transferred to my new Dr., which also was my Mother's oncologist!!I surely never thought I would be a patient there. Anyway, paper work is all filled out and ready for them to set me up. I had a Dr's apt today with my PCP/ another infection!!Had a shot and some meds and feeling better but have had fever!!You just never know what is around the Corner!!

I am not a bit worried ( well maybe a little) I will leave that after I see the Doc!!I am guessing it has to do with my Lupus. onstant pain. fevers, flu symtoms and always sick with an infection!!

My life has been built around hospitals anyway and I worked in hospitals when I worked!!So, that is what is going on and I will leave it at that!!
Look at this sweet baby!!



I was not about to let this be a bad day so after Dr's visits I headed to my fave Target!!I needed to get my prescriptions filled anyway so I got my Downy Unstoppable, The cats new scratching box and toys plus food!!

Then went for a burger and did some antique shopping!!I am not one to waste a moment and I was feeling better after the shot!!!wink wink

This will make your laundry smell soooo good!!!

So, I had to go for my afternoon coffee @ Starbucks and stopped @Demo's and got spaghetti and meatballs for dinner/ I am going to water my flowers, take a good soak and heat up dinner! Yum yum

Also, this is my newest sampler from my dear friend Bridgett Swindell!Isn't it beautiful!!I just love it!! I also got this gorgeous lamp from Renate Stowers another dear friend~~I love it also!!


So do not worry about me. I will be fine!!Have a great weekend!!

Love, CANDILOU

1 comment:

  1. good luck with your doctor visit. Your new goodies are nice.

    ReplyDelete