Saturday, May 26, 2012

Antiquing~~

I love to visit my Kentucky friends!!Gayle McClard @ McClard's Antiques has a fabulous shop in Scottsville!!You can find most anything in there.I thought since the heat was so bad I would head that way and check out some antique stores~~

There is a neat antique store in Scottsville also!! There is also Rock Garden in Woodburn Ky/ and this little shop in Franklin Ky. called Small Town Primitives!!It is a great store with great prices. Cindy Wilson is the proprietor and sweet as can be!! So if you ever head up to Franklin. Scottsville or Woodburn check out my friends stores~~About 45 mins from Nashville Tenn. You won't be disappointed~~

 PRiM HUGS~~~~~~~~~~~CANDILOU
I have coveted this crock for years!!!
I like this store~~


Great bench~~


1 comment:

  1. Morning Cindi, great photo`s, love the bench also, would like to go antiquing there to sometime. Enjoy the day, Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete