Thursday, June 30, 2011

Planning the 4th!



These photo's are from last year!!


















































































































I love the 4th of July. We always have a family cookout and then head downtown Nashville to Riverfront Park for the BIG Fireworks display!!Nahville has one of the BIGGEST in the US!!It is so patriotic and you get tears in your eyes when Lee Greenwood sings I'm Proud to be an American!!Howtrue and how blessed we are!! So tomorrow I will go Krogering for hotdogs, burgers, chips and cold drinks. As we say in the south!! Usually we have strawberry shortcake and watermelon but I may do something different this year!! Have not given a lot of thought yet so we will see. I will post pics later of my this years decorations!!Hope you have a fun weekend, God Bless


Candilou!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment