Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Banana Pudding





Put meringue on top of banana pudding and broil till brown on top





Meringue/ 2 egg whites/1/4 cup sugar and 1 tsp vanilla/ Beat till thick and frothy







I smash up a box of vanilla wafers and layer with banana's









after adding milk, sugar, eggs and tsp Vanilla add 2 heaping tbs flour as a thickening agent











Mom, dad and brother Ricky @ one of our family picnics/fried chicken/ potato salad/fesh green beans/ rolls/ and banana pudding/ oh and chocolate cake and cokes from bottles













2 eggs/ yellows for pudding reserve white's for meringue















Banana's , 2 cups milk and 1 cup sugar/ love to use my old tin measuring cups

















Thought I would share my Mama's banana pudding recipe!!It is a Southern dish that will warm your heart!!I hope you will enjoy it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment