Monday, April 23, 2012

The blah's

Today is feel so BLAH!! Not great, not too bad just BLAH!! LOL/ I feel like staying in my PJ's all day. I have to go to post office and get my venti iced coffee!!Pathetic isn't it?Such an addict!!haha Love my coffee. Recently bought a new Keurig!! Coffee is amazing! I love the Green Mountain Nantucket blend!!So yummy with my morning biscuit. I am very much a creature of habit! I was really sad that I had to take my bird feeder down as they made a huge mess on my balcony and the lady underneath me. Speaking of , this woman drives me crazy with her TV!!It must be right underneath our bed because every night I hear it loud and clear around 3:00 am and I finally reported it to the Homeowners association. When my sleep is interrupted forget it!!Enough said. These lovely samplers my friend Sandy Holt made. I love unframed samplers to hang over a chair or basket. I love the look. The babies and I had fun yesterday. We watched movies and baked cookies. They are great for making you HAPPY!!!Well I am going to make a feeble attempt to get dressed and head to Post office. I have laundry going and going to wash sheets. I hope your Monday is a good one and much love to all/ xoxo
CANDILOU

No comments:

Post a Comment