Thursday, November 3, 2011

Will I EVER get finished???

I plan to add bird feeders to the balcony!!
The cat's are adjusting nicely!!
Henry exploring his new digs
The balcony is great to sit and sip coffee/ cats like it but are extremely supervised!!LOL/ That is  aleaf on the porch
View outside this morning
Ignore that mess in my dining room!!LOL
Today I feel so EXHAUSTED!! I have not stopped in weeks and I feel it catching up with me. Moving from such a big house complete with garage to a smaller condo/loft I have really had to clear out a lot!! I am not one but sad about that as I like the downsizing part. It is just a lot of work!!I still have about 20 boxes (SIGH) to go through/ I am working today though because tomorrow is the Gathering show here in Nashville and I plan to attend that. I need to relax but I am Type A so that is not very easy. Even having Lupus. The condo is a little more modern but I am PRIMITIZING it as I go along~ There are these really cool cabinets encased in glass over the bar area but of course I am not putting dishes and glasses there!!I have added crocks and old buckets and I love it!!Well, have to go back to work. Enjoy your blessings/love, PRIMGIRL7

4 comments:

  1. It looks like your getting settled nicely. And the kitties seem to be at home already. :)

    Carmen and the Primcats

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Candi,
    Looking great so far.
    Yes, be sure to find time to relax.
    Try not to over do... yes, I know, easier said than done. ;)

    Hugs,
    Tam

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking great so far and it will be so much easier to keep up with, trust me I know! Good luck, and take your time, you don't want to run yourself down! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is looking great! I am glad you all are getting comfortable! It is hard to downsize, I know letting go of things can be somewhat of a time consuming challenge.
    Have a good weekend.
    Renee

    ReplyDelete