Sunday, December 12, 2010

It's starting to feel a lot like Christmas!!




Henry!!















It has been a very busy holiday season w/ shopping,parties and decorating. I love this time of year. I love Christmas time and I do everything I possibly can manage. This week is a busy one so today w/ the snow and all I am going to keep my favorite movie on and clean and wrap presents. We had the boys over the weekend and the house is not the same!!I miss them after they leave !!If I have the ingredients I may bake some cookies. I love to bake cookies to give to friends and family!!I found some new recipes to try out so I am looking forward to that.So have a wonderful day and enjoy these days before the BIG day. Love and Blessings.
PRIMGIRL/7

3 comments:

  1. Those are some handsome young men!
    Love the gameboard, and your kitty!
    ★Linda★
    Check out my post- "I'M ON A MISSION"- to find tips to make your blog more reader-friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pretty pretty.
    All the goodies,
    the kids,
    and the kitty!

    Carmen and the Primcats

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable little guys! I've been baking this week, now to wrap some presents then back to baking to take to Sunday school teachers. I so enjoy all the activity that comes with Christmas, such a fun time of year! Enjoy your days too, Candi girl!

    ReplyDelete