Sunday, August 7, 2011

MEMORIES!~~

There is a time in your life when you are put up on a pedestal and worshipped and adored. A time when YOU become a Nana or Boppa and suddenly become THE most important person. I am reminded of this as I share my life with Nick and Joe. Of course Lloyd and the cats adore me but to be adored by your grandchildren is something to really be admired! I remember when I was a little girl and THE ONE person I wanted to share my secrets, tell my stories and wipe my tears was my Grandmother!Now, I am the Grandmother!!Or in my case the Nana!!Yesterday Nick came over to spend the night and he had been shopping with his Mama for school supplies. He was SO PROUD of his backpack. It thrilled him that I went to the car to see it and it brought back a flood of memories of showing my things to Grandmother!!So funny how one thing triggers the next!!Just wanted to share this story as it was so sweet to me, Have a blessed day!!CANDI









BATMAN NICK AND THE BABIES

















jOE~~






ONE PRIM PICTURE WAS DUE AS THIS IS A PRIM BLOG!!LOL


















BOPPA AND NICK PLAYING TICKLE MONSTER


























4TH OF JULY/ BOYS ADORE BOPPA






JOE WITH RED, WHITE AND BLUE POPSCICKLE
























JOEBEENAN (NICKNAME)











NICHOLAS SOFTBALL PIC




























OREO ICE CREAM SURE IS GOOD!!

























No comments:

Post a Comment