Sunday, March 13, 2011

My fun day!!!

SOME OF MY FINDS
CABIN
CABIN



MAMMY'S CABIN!!



STOPPED HERE BUT COULDN'T AFFORD THIS PLACE!!




Hey everyone!! Wow what a busy and fun weekend I had. Saturday I went to a great sale in Kentucky that Kay Rich and Mammy AKA Kathy Jones put on! It was so much fun and they had awesome stuff!!I found a doll that was hand made by Sandy Holt a very talented artist. Love her. Also an old bucket and a tin blue cup. They had everything just PRIM perfect! Kathy has a wonderful PRIM house and a log cabin turned shop on her property. It was a beautiful day for a long drive up and down country roads!I loved it all!!! I had stopped at Rock Garden 1st to pick up some things from a friend that had left there for me!A prim childs chair and 2 old pin cushions made of wonderful tin and homespun!Of course I picked up the new Mercantile Gatherings and an old cheesbox painted red and a firkin! Also went by McClards Antiques and found a fabulous old quilt and a tin measure. On the way home my 5 yr old Grandson called and I picked him up and we headed to Fazoli's for spaghetti and meatballs and then rented a movie and headed home. EXHAUSTED and was having my sale so got with that. Then we watched Matiilda and ate ice cream in bed which thrilled him to pieces!! LOL!!So with my new goods have been decoarting all day and no where near through. Until next time and don't forget to helo me find a new name for my FB page.HUGS





CANDI

2 comments:

  1. sounds like a perfectly delightful time. I love having one on one time with any of our grands!
    And the shopping looks to have been productive as well!
    ★Linda★

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candy, sounds like you had a WONDERFUL day. I have seen pics of Mammy's house and it is absolutely prim perfection :) Glad you had a great weekend!
    Hugs
    Andy

    ReplyDelete