Thursday, March 17, 2011

Changes

Our house!!





Love these ragballs from Kittridge Mercantile!!



a sampling of my crocks

























moved my farm table into a nook of the dining room and the boys can have lunch there.


















kitchen










Ok so I have been changing things around. I love when I feel like doing that as it just makes for a fresh start/ Mainly I wanted to post pictures of a few things i have done. I really enjoy it but end up paying for it later. So hope you enjoy the pictures. I had to justify somehow buying a new camera :) Love and Hugs

PRIMGIRL

3 comments:

  1. Wow what a lovely home you have . I love all your crocks! Thanks for sharing . Hope you are having a great week.
    lil raggedy angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree!!
    WOW!!
    What a beautiful home you have.
    Loved your tweakin'.
    And you know, I always Love seeing your photos of your gorgeous prim decor!
    Tam

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all are so sweetand I appreciate your sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete