Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Dr's visit's and antique stores

OLD CHINESE CHECKERS BOARD
WONDERFUL CREAMER (PEWTER)

LARGE BASKET W/STITCHERY AND WOOL


oLD PRIM BOX



STACKING BOXES




STITCHERY





OLD BLUE TOOL BOX






Today I had a follow/up with my internist to find out about this infection. I felt quite awful so I knew it was important not to miss. I waited forever and was feeling so lousy. After the visit(still don't know anything) and my blood/urinalysis decided I did not want to lose yet another day feeling bad. Left the Dr's office and went and got some coffee and a cinnamon raisin biscuit. Then I went to Aldi's for fruit and ended up with oatbread,clorox, pancake mix and syrup and 10 cans of tuna.LOL Also a bottle of Ibuprofin ,which I took immediately after I left the store. I went for 50 lbs of sunflower seeds for my critters and then was starting to feel a tad bit better. TY LORD!!! There are 2 great antique stores close to where I was at so I headed in. One is PJ's and I found a great lamp w/ shade there. Then to Rawlings and found a 100 yr old round small measure which thrills me to no end, Brown crock jug and a vintage barrell painted robins egg blue!!That cheered me up. Anyway, I had to get something out of this deal!!LOL I came home after a very quick trip to Walmart for Lloyd and rested several hrs and feel a lot better but far away from feeling good. I don't know that feeling very well anymore so I have to make the most of it!!So I have a few items listed here for sale and if you are interested inbox me on FB or e mail me.

GOD BLESS,
CANDI/PRIMGIRL7

No comments:

Post a Comment