Sunday, September 19, 2010

ARNETTS

My goods!!!









This is a pic of Arnetts










For as long as I can remember LLoyd and I have been loyal customers of Arnetts Country Store in Frankfort Illinois. At least 20 yrs and maybe more.We love going there and I always spend way too much but I find the best stuff there and Stacee and Bruce are very good friends of mine and Lloyd's. If you like prims then you will LOVE their shop! www.arnettscountrystore.com. You should check it out!!!They are a family owned and operated store and have a huge following of loyal customers. We really enjoy every single time we go and it is well worth the 4 hr drive from Nashville. Met one of my dear friends on FB for the first time also. Jo Ann White. Very sweet lady.I hope next time you can make it but if not that leaves more for me to buy!!!LOL.
PRIM BLESSINGS,
CANDI

2 comments:

  1. I was at Arnett's for the first time last week. I would love to have made it to the gathering. You are right, it is a great store and Stacee was just so sweet. It's about a 4 hour drive for me from the opposite direction. It was a beautiful day for it. Glad you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's about a 45 minute drive for me to Arnett's.I remember when they had the shop downtown West Frankfort....yrs ago.I didn't make it over there for the open house.
    Winona

    ReplyDelete