Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Prim Days and God's Blessings




As I focus today on God's blessings I am reminded that God loves us and accepts us for who we are. No matter how bleak things look, if you know the Lord Jesus then you know that you know that his love wraps around us and we can rest in this blessed assurance!That is what sees me thru my life. Being a Lupus person, having sick brothers, and so many other things,these are hard times for this prim girl.BUT, I will prevail and will not complain because I know GOD has a plan for MY life!!!That being said I am praying for each one that reads my blog today and is blessed.I hope you have a fabulous Tuesday and be thankful for what you have.I know I am. I have to go clean and change some prims. God's Blessings to you!!!
Candi
FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD THAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, THAT WHOSOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM SHALL NOT PERISH BUT HAVE ETERNAL LIFE!!!IT'S IN THE BIBLE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment