Saturday, July 10, 2010

Fun saturday




It was a fun and busy Saturday! lloyd and I went out to breakfast at our fave dive close to downtown Nashville called the Biscuit House. Pretty darn good. You get bacon,homemade biscuits,gravy & grits (I don't eat these) eggs and home fries. So good. Us Southerners love our food!after a hearty breakfast we hit a few yard sales.Then on to Market for vege's. Stopped at the library for some books. Went to Tractor Supply for 50 lbs of Sunflower seeds for the critters and then Kroger for a few groceries.Then Starbux and home to make lunch, and Lloyd to nap and me to do a few chores. tonite Nick is spending the night and we had a great supper. I made a roast in the crock pot and we had fried green tomatoes,corn and okra. Love those summer vege's. Sipping iced tea in the summer time in the South is a must. So I am pretty tired this evening and going to watch tinkerbell and the lost treasure w/ my grandson. Have a fabulous evening.



Prim Blessings,
Candi






No comments:

Post a Comment