Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Spooky days ahead!!





























HAVE YOU BOUGHT YOUR HALLOWEEN CANDY YET? PUBLIX HAD A GREAT DEAL THE OTHER DAY ON CANDY. BOGO FREE. PLUS I HAD $2 OFF MAKING MY TOTAL COST $16 FOR 4 HUGE BAGS!! NOW, LOTS OF PLACES ARE MARKING THINGS DOWN 50%OFF,AND I AM HITTING THE STORES. NOT FOR CANDY BUT FOR DECORATIVE THINGS FOR NEXT YEAR AND MAYBE SOME SPIDR RINGS FOR THE KIDDOS!!GOTTA LOVE HALLOWEEN. IT'S FUN FOR EVERYONE AND YOU KNOW WHEN IT IS ALL SAID AND DONE THAT IT WILL ONLY BE 2 MONTHS TILL CHRISTMAS!!
PRIM GIRL7

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures!!
    Nope, I havent bought any candy yet.
    I was at Target the other day and almost bought a big bag, until I saw it was $10 bucks!
    I think I'll be heading to Dollar General for my candy supply!!
    LOL!!
    ~Tam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pumpkin beeswax (I think that's what they are) sitting on the cheesecloth in the wooden bowl, very cute!

    We still have little ones that we take trick or treating so we don't have to worry about getting bags of candy. The kids love those spider rings.... Me-- not so much, they scare me! Haha!

    ReplyDelete