Saturday, July 13, 2013

Depressed

The last few weeks have had me feeling sick and unable to do my normal things. I find that it is difficult for me to be as happy as I usually am. I seem to hole up in the apartment. This is just not me. I have been worried to death about Henry. My cat that is my world. It has just been difficult for me to get in the groove of my life. I must be depressed/  I have been sick all summer/  Usually, I am out buying and selling/ I can not get into anything. I really need to get myself out of here and live my life. But can I???


My Henry

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Candi! I just found your amazing blog through a pintest pin. I was just reading some of your writing, and I am just wondering, how are you doing now? I am SO sorry about your dear Dad. I lost my dear Daddy and my Mom, too, and just recently some other loved ones. Grief is SO hard. I surely understand. And, no matter how much time goes by, it seems the pain never goes away. I just feel so bad that you were going through so much pain when you wrote these things, and I wanted to check on you to see how you are now. I am praying for you as I type this and hope the God of all comfort will draw very near to you. If you need to talk, please feel free to reach out to me through Google. God bless you. :)

    ReplyDelete