Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Mammy' s sale and McClard's antiques

crocks from McClard's
at mammy's!!
There are some wonderful places in Ky to visist if you ever get up to the Bowling Green area/ McClard's Antiques in Scottsville is a fabulous place. Gayle McClard is the proprieter and has not only antiques but new items as well. Never know what you will find there. Also, once a month Kathy Jones AKA mammy. has a sale in her 1800's cabin. Oh what  afab place to visit. There is always a mama cat and her kitties/ Mammy jokingly said that was the only reason I went there. LOL!! Being the Cat lover I am. So, if you ever get a chance to go there ,be prepared to stay awhile. I was fascinated with the farm animals and the country being that I am a city gal!!Lot's of homemade goodies and  great prices. So head to Ky. when you get  a chance!!Lot's of hugs,     Primgirl 7

2 comments:

  1. We were in KY last week and I wanted to get to McClard's but didn't make it. :( Love those crocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to try to make it there sometime. Thanks for sharing!

    Carmen and the Primcats

    ReplyDelete