Monday, April 18, 2011

You asked for it!!!



Love my doll from Angie Upton and the olde broom I found at a garage sale and use it every day!!
The box over my sink is FULL of antique tin cookie cutters
put my OLDE early voting box in kitchen for now!!

My prim kitchen

Got the olde grater this weekend!!
Kitchen Olde farm table ( I love tables)



My little corner
My OLDE Tennessee whiskey barrell







linens in old basket!

my spaghetti simmering!
My fave lamp!!




My large collection of mustard buckets!!


My Grandson calls this the diamond room!!LOL
Some early blues!


My Keeping Room!! Also fave room in house!!
Ok everyone!! For those that asked here is the pics of the house of my changes. Hope you enjoy!!

5 comments:

  1. Love, LOVE, L-O-V-E!!!!!! Its all just primitively fabulous!!!-----Diane Dodd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candi, your house looks great! Thanks for sharing all those pictures with us. Love seeing how everyone else prims their house!!! -- Traci Ostrander

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prim perfect. Many beautiful samplers. I would love to know about the chairs in front of your fireplace. I have not seen any around here but would love to have purchasing information. Blessings!
    Lara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Positively perfectly prim!
    betty

    ReplyDelete