Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010

Nick




















lloyd






Joe







Brother Russ w/ his daughter's Jessica and Rachel!









































This was a very special Christmas. You see, my 2 brothers,sister and I were together for the first time in 4 yrs!!!It was wonderful!!I love my husbands side of the family, all of them but I had been missing MY side of the family so it felt great being together again!!Christmas Eve I picked up trays of sandwiches and we had tons of food. Chips, dips etc. We opened gifts and the children played. My little baby Grandson Joseph, has a cold and wasn't feeling the best. Christmas Day we always go to Lloyd's sister's house for a huge lunch, When we got home I took a 2 hr nap. LOL I got a new purse, boots, gown, watch and slippers. Lloyd says everyday is Christmas for me, which is true!!LOL. I had ordered him a blanket w/ a collage of the boys pictures on it and he had tears in his eyes!!So sweet!!He really liked it!!Well it was wonderful and I am glad it is over and now I can get my house back to normal!!!Do I hear an amen!!!Merry Christmas all my wonderful friends.
CANDI

1 comment:

  1. Amen, haha!

    I'm so glad you had a wonderful time with your brothers and sisters! To me, that's what Christmas is all about... the family. Sounds like you received some wonderful gifts too.

    ReplyDelete