Monday, November 22, 2010

GIRLS WEEKEND!!


my car packed to the gills!!HA

Me and Vicki!!


Arnetts Country Store!


Rhonda'a home!!




































Lazy Ridge!!










This past weekend my good friend Stacee Droight owner/proprietor of Arnetts Country Store in Frankfort Illinois was having their Christmas sale. I haven't missed in the last 20 yrs except when I had heart surgery in 2001. So my friend Vicki Davis and I headed up. Usually Lloyd goes with me but he had to work. We left on Friday and headed to Lazy Ridge Country store in Benton Ky. Found some great deals there and headed to my friend Wanda Washburns tag sale. Found several wonderful goods there!!Including a set of black/cream checked make do chairs for $45 each!!!While there we met a friend of Wanda's named Rhonda and were invited to tour her home!WOW, is all I can say.What a treat and such a nice person!!It was around 7:00 before we checked into our room in Paducah Ky and we then left to go out to dinner. We (mostly me) was tired so we looked at some Prim books and went to bed early. The next morning after breakfast at the hotel we headed to Arnetts!!Wow, what fun we had and I met Judy Bailey an angel of a Face Book friend and had a wonderful time shopping and hunting!!LOL We had a great time. I bought a large Santa, 2 long sacks w/ writing, a box that says 1892/ A wonderful handy that says Merry Christmas, an .old high chair, a couple of buckets, a bear. I really can't remember it all!! I do remember fun, laughter and crazy girl talk!!LOL I posted some pics of our trip. Hope you enjoy CANDI///

2 comments:

  1. Looks like loads of fun Candi, but I do think you are going to need a bigger car soon! LOL! It's great that you got to meet Judy and Wanda's friend Rhonda. Thanks to you and her for sharing her beautiful home!
    Hugs! Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH what fun Candi! I'm sure the trip was worth the Christmas sale. It sounds like it was a wonderfully fun time! Your poor car was loaded down, love those chairs!! Rhonda's home is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete