Sunday, August 8, 2010

WHAT'S YOUR VICE?????





















This has been a very busy and fun weekend. I have not stopped the entire time. Here it is 8 PM on a Sunday and I am drinking my Starbucks Iced coffee. As I sit here I think of the many VICES I have!!LOL/ We all know Primitives top that list. I am a fanatic over old mustard buckets.I have to have my Baskin Robbins Pistachio Almond Ice cream at least once a week. I am a crazy person when it comes to stocking up on paper towels and TP!!!!LOL Yes, I am a very regimented person. I have certain things I like and nothing else will do. Like, I HAVE to have diet coke. Pepsi doesn't get it for me. I will drink Pepsi but nothing taste better than a diet coke. Right now, I am hooked on Bonnetts and little dresses. I could go on and on but these are my specifics. So, What;s your vice?????I am interested to know?




prim blessings to all who enter.




CANDILOU




No comments:

Post a Comment