Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Days







Though I feel not that great ,I went ahead and ran my errands, It is so hot out and that seems to affect my Lupus MORE than the cold. Go figure!I am in terrible pain actually but you can not stop living. I am afraid if I give up and lay around that I will never get my strength back.So I continue to live my life and live it according to God's purpose and by having things like decoarating with prims that I am interested in helps me.And helping others also helps. So if you have an illness like LUPUS you can still live your life. It may not be going 100 MPH like I used to but at least you can learn to be appreciative for every little single Blessing you receive on a daily basis. God's Blessings to all who enter here!
Candilou

No comments:

Post a Comment